Universities and Schools of Higher education

To be accepted into a French university, you must have either the French baccalauréat (the end of secondary school diploma equivalent to British A levels or the American high school diploma), or an equivalent foreign diploma.

Masters in Social Sciences

No courses this summer 2015 !


Language Courses 2014


International summer school 2014