The University of Toulouse provides an offer of activities and services all year long designed to help international institutions to organize short programs for their students.
Short program Mission
As part of this project, the University of Toulouse created the mission «Short programs» within its European and international relations Office.
Its objectives are to:
- Offer activities and services adapted to the needs of institutions and their students
- Oversee the logistics and organizational needs
- Manage administrative arrangements (negotiation, agreement, budget, etc.)
Short programs give international students and PhD students the opportunity to :
• Benefit from an English taught high quality education delivered by lecturers and researchers and input from leading experts of industrial world.
• Improve their knowledges and academic skills in their area of study or research
• Experiment their domain into a real working environment
• Discover an extensive social program introducing them to some of the cultural aspects of Occitania Region
Activities and Services offer
The "Short programs" mission designed a flexible activities and services offer consisting of 3 aspects:
- EDUCATIONNAL ACTIVITIES
- Set up of scientifical and technical courses/conferences in English in all fields of knowledge
- Laboratories and Corporation visits
- French Foreign Language Courses
- Intercultural workshops
- SOCIAL PROGRAM
- Guided tour of the Toulouse heritage and the Occitanie region
- Cultural life and Gastronomy
- Sports and leisure
- HOSPITALITY AND LOGISTICS
- Personalized assistance along the stay
- Pick up at the airport/train station
- Delivery of transportation card
- Welcome breakfast
- Farewell Cocktail and Certificates ceremony
If you want to organise a short-term training program and benefit from our activities and services offer, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at: short.programs [at] univ-toulouse.frclass="spamspan"