The Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées offers a wide range of courses for students, PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, researchers or teachers-researchers from any of its member institutions.
What for? The courses help you improve your language skills and reach your career goals : integration, mobility, teaching,research etc.
25 hours to improve your language skills
Several options are available depending on what your needs are:
English / Scientific English
Extensive session. 2 courses per week, from 6pm to 8pm, during 6 weeks, except school holidays. In groups of at least 15 persons. The planning of the courses depends on teacher’s availability. Locations of the courses depends on the home university of the the registered students.
English / scientific english
One session of 25 hours in one week. In groups of at least 15 students
Two sessions are available:
- in October (Toussaint): from 29/10 to 02/11 - Except 1st November
- in February (school holidays): from 25/02 to 01/03
Modules upon specific request
On demand, the following courses may be opened :
- Telephone courses : english & spanish
- Courses for professional use (seminars, conferences…): scientific english
- Cultural immersion : specific sessions may also be organized including cultural activities, workshops, and excursions.
For the evening and intensive courses
Register with Toul'Box. Choose a language package (French or English) and pay with your credit card.
Are you a PhD student?
Your Doctoral School and the École des Docteurs can pay the courses for you. Download a Visa:
For the classes upon specific request: please contact our team lve [at] univ-toulouse.fr
Steps of application
- Pay online at: Toul'Box, or by mail with doctoral school’s visa
- After your payment is received, an access code to the ELAO test will be sent to you by mail.
- Choose a module corresponding to your level.
- Stay tuned the class opening will be announced by mail.
Students, PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, teachers, teachers-researchers:
- Evening courses and intensive modules cost €50 each.
- For specific modules, please contact our team: lve [at] univ-toulouse.fr
University staff :
Please contact our team to get an estimate of costs and learn more about the registration process: lve [at] univ-toulouse.fr.