Toulouse University Afterworks
The Student's Week "Semaine de l'étudiant"
On October, during the Student's Week many free concerts, performing art shows are staged in Toulouse, Auch, Albi, Castres-Mazamet, Figeac, Montauban, Rodez, Tarbes. If you wish to know more about the city where you are going to study, if you are ready to make new friends, feel free to join as an artist (call for project in April), as a volunteer or as a spectator !
To encourage intercultural exchanges between foreign students and the local population via shared activities and leisure time, Toulouse University offers two programs : hosting of foreign students and researchers by Toulouse families and the "Tandem Interculturel" (pairing of french and foreign students).
Information/registration: bienvenue [at] univ-toulouse.fr
Throughout the year
- Workshops free of charge (dance, cinema, reading, photography...)
- Free concerts by the "Orchestre National du Capitole"
- Inter-university theatre festival "Scènes de rentrée"
Like us on facebook to stay up to date or send an e-mail to the following address, sign up for the mailing list and you will receive all the latest events every week: culture [at] univ-toulouse.fr
National cultural events
- National Heritage days in September "Journées européennes du patrimoine" : on that occasion, entrance is free or at a reduced rate to many sites of interest (private mansions, museums...)
- Science Festival "Fête de la science" (in October)
- Film spring festival "Printemps du Cinema" (in March)
- The Museum night "Nuit européennes des musées" (mid-May)
- Music Day "Fête de la musique" (June 21st)...