1 - WARNING! Please refer to procedure information sheets for submitting IDEX projects for member establishments of the Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- University Toulouse 1 Capitole (available soon)
- University of Toulouse - Jean Jaurès: forward your intention to apply as soon as possible, to VP COMFOI (comfoiuniv-tlse2 [dot] fr) and to the VP CFVU (vp-cevuuniv-tlse2 [dot] fr)
- University of Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier: inform the training VP of your intention to submit an "Other establishments" application (as soon as possible)
2- BEFORE the closing date of the call for projects:
Get support AND validation for your project from your establishment by completing and having the data sheet signed (see: documents to download) - WARNING: be aware of your establishment's internal validation process and the time required. Applications submitted without a relevant data sheet from the establishment will be considered inadmissible.
3-Submitting the form of intent:
Submitting a form of intent means:
- that project-leads can receive advice from the education engineer at the Inter-university education department. Please contact them at: idex-formationuniv-toulouse [dot] fr
- avoiding several similar projects being submitted,
- that site lecturers who know about your project can join you.
Submitting a form of intent is not obligatory. If you have not been able to submit a form of intent, this does not preclude submitting a project.
When you send us a form of intent, we submit it (with your prior agreement) to the site of the Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées. If you want to remove a form of intent, you can send it to us even after the date indicated on the site.
>> Download the form of intent
4- Submitting applications: before the closing date of the call for projects
- go to the PROSPER application
- create your account
- register your application containing:
- the data sheet
- a full description of the project with the financial appendix
If you need assistance registering your application or financial appendix, or help from the IDEX Training education engineer, please send your request to: idex-formationuniv-toulouse [dot] fr or call +33 (0)5 61 10 80 43