The Université fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées offers an intensive short program for international students wishing to strengthen their French language skills as well as their knowledge about French culture.
This immersive experience will be the best way to discover French life and to enjoy extensive social activities and visits taking place in Toulouse, the newly elected “Best student city in France”.
- 30h of French courses: 15h/week from Monday to Friday.
- 10h of cultural workshops: 5 two hour workshops over 2 weeks. The cultural workshops focus on national customs and codes through topics such as Art, Gastronomy, Cinema, Music, Humour for a fun and enriching immersion into French culture.
> Certification : 1.5 ECTS
- Toulouse City tour
- Visit of the Airbus assembly lines chaines
- Visit of the City of Space
- Food tasting (local products)
- Boat cruise on the Garonne
- Ballet at theatre du Capitole by night
- Saint-Cirq-Lapopie : Visit of the historical village, in the weekend (lunch included)
- Who is it for? The Summer School is open to students who have a A2/B1 level of the CEFRL (European standard) in French.
- How many places? 12 places per group (10 places minimum)
- When? The courses will be held from June 27th to July 10th, 2022 (2 weeks)
- Where? The courses will be held at Université fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées. Students will be housed in an individual room with private bathroom and shared kitchen in a residence hall located in the city center from June the 26th to July the 11th, 2022.
- Cost? The cost of the program is 990 euros including*:
- Opening session with welcome breakfast
- 40h of teaching (French courses + workshops)
- Accommodation for 16 nights
- Transportation card (for unlimited travel)
- Lunches in a university restaurant (from Monday to Friday)
- All activities and excursions (the price includes the entrance tickets for all visits and the transportation to Airbus and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie)
- Farewell cocktail with the certification ceremony
* the cost does not include costs related to flights, insurance (medical insurance), visa, breakfasts, dinners, lunches during the weekends and all extra costs.
APPLICATION : before April 15, 2022
- For groups of students from selected partner universities, please contact our international relations office: short.programs [at] univ-toulouse.fr
- For “Freemover” students, please subscribe to the pack “French Language and Culture Summer School” on the Toul’Box website
View the presentation